I never really had the classic struggle. I had faith. Instagram: _anesamarie beautiful people
I mean really though.
I had a guy that gave me the world and everything in it, but other than the monetary things or things I could do for him, I was invisible.
Then, I had a guy that was willing to give me the world and everything beyond it, but couldn’t. But he treated me like a princess.
I know I’m meant for somebody, I guess it’s just not now. *shrugs*
It’s 2013 and it’s still the same shit. People don’t like when people change. Everybody wants the same ol’ shit.
- I dare you to ask.
- Blab: Three secrets I'm keeping.
- Mwah: Three people I'd like to kiss.
- Similar: Three members of the same sex I find attractive.
- Different: Three members of the opposite sex I find attractive
- Pastime: Three hobbies I have that I would be embarrassed to know someone discovered.
- Doing: Three habits that I have.
- Psst: Three things that I've always wanted to tell you.
- Shh: Three things I wouldn't wan't my parents to know
- Dream: Three wishes I have.
- Want: Three things I would do to you if we were alone.
I still don’t understand how there are STILL females past the age of 18 that can’t cook.
Boo, your looks and that ass will hold him until menopause sets in and it all goes South. You better learn how to hold it down in the kitchen.
Adults teach you to stand up for yourself and fight for what you believe in until what you believe in is different than what they believe in.